By Vicki Keire
Sasha Alexander has a powerful ability.
Either that, or she’s dangerously mad. She isn’t always sure which.
Her father shrouds her in isolation, convinced he’s protecting her from the same madness that took her mother. But the seven impossible guardians that only she can see insist she’s gifted. Her companions since her mother’s suicide a decade ago, they protect her from hurt, pain and fear.
They also keep her from feeling love.
Sasha doesn’t know how to react when Noah explodes through her defenses. This strange young man with the scarred hands suddenly makes her feel again. And she wants more. More of Noah, of his wakening touch. But the guardians don’t want to lose their decade-long hold, while her father despises Noah on sight.
Sasha risks exposing Noah to a world that would cheerfully see him dead.
But unless she can learn to control her own emotions, the biggest danger to them all may be Sasha herself.
- Theme: Paranormal Romance
- Type: Curiosity Quills Press Novel
- Length: TBA
- Pub. Date: January 20, 2012
- Chapter One: Anger, Draped in Metal (Jan 20, 2012)
- Chapter Two: Desire Plays With Fire (Jan 27, 2012)
- Chapter Three: Guilt’s Evanescent Perfume (Feb 3, 2012)
- Chapter Four: Oblivion Wears Blue (Feb 10, 2012)
- Chapter Five: Noah Breaks Through (Feb 17, 2012)
- Chapter Six: Joy, Interrupted (Feb 24, 2012)
- Chapter Seven: Razor’s Edge (Mar 2, 2012)
- Chapter Eight: Day Fades Into Night (Mar 9, 2012)
- Chapter Nine: Mr. Bain’s Proposal (Mar 16, 2012)
- Chapter Ten: Sadness, Cut From Glass (Mar 23, 2012)
- Chapter Eleven: The Gathering (Mar 30, 2012)
- Chapter Twelve: Maternal Instinct (Apr 6, 2012)
- Chapter Thirteen: Aluminum and Copper (Apr 13, 2012)
- Chapter Fourteen: The Whole Spectrum (Apr 20, 2012)
~J.R. Pearse Nelson