Krystal Wade can be found in the sluglines outside Washington D.C. every morning, Monday through Friday. With coffee in hand, iPod plugged in, and strangers–who sometimes snore, smell, or have incredibly bad gas–sitting next to her, she zones out and thinks of fantastical worlds for you and me to read. How else can she cope with a fifty mile commute?
Good thing she has her husband and three kids to go home to. They keep her sane.
- Darkness Falls Tour: Interview with Krystal Wade, by Mara Valderran (11/27/2012)
- Creating Gods with Krystal Wade : Immortal Monday, by Debra Kristi (11/26/2012)
- Interview with Author Krystal Wade, by Amanda (11/19/2012)
- My Interview with Krystal Wade (2), by Carrie Slager (11/18/2012)
- Vlog: Interview With Krystal Wade, by Sus (10/19/2012)
- Blog Tour How-To: An Interview with Krystal Wade, by Sharon Bayliss (10/9/2012)
- Krystal Wade- Author and Editor Extraordinaire!, by Kay Froebel (09/26/2012)
- Interview with Krystal Wade + Giveaway, by Sharon Bayliss (5/14/2012)
- Interview at The Mad Reviewer, by Carrie Slager (4/30/2012)
- #BookRelease – Wilde’s Fire by Krystal Wade @KrystalWade, by Johanna Pitcairn (03/12/2012)
Katriona Wilde has never wondered what it would feel like to have everything she’s ever known and loved ripped away, but she is about to find out: her entire life has been a lie, and those closest to her have betrayed her.
What’s worse, she has no control over her new future, full of magic and horrors from which nightmares are made.
Will Kate discover and learn to control who she really is in time to save the ones she loves, or will all be lost?
“Hello, Katriona.” Those two words spark fear in Katriona Wilde and give way to an unlikely partnership with Perth, the man she’s been traded to marry for a favor. Saving her true love and protector Arland, her family, and their soldiers keeps her motivated, but the at-odds duo soon realizes trust is something that comes and goes with each breath of Encardia’s rotting, stagnant air.
Now, Kate must unite her clashing people, and form an army prepared to fight in order to defeat Darkness. When so many she’s grown fond of die along the journey, will she still be Katriona Wilde, the girl with fire?
Happy endings are hard to find, and even though Katriona is in the middle of a war with someone who’s already stolen more than she can replace, she aches for a positive future with her Draiochtans. Armed with hope, confidence in her abilities, and a strange new gift from her mother, Kate ventures into the Darkness to defeat a fallen god.
Losses add up, and new obstacles rise to stand in the way. Is the one determined to bring Encardia light strong enough to keep fighting, or will all the sacrifices to stop those who seek domination be for nothing?