An unashamed super fan of all things paranormal romance, Jessa Russo reads, writes and breathes paranormal YA, rarely straying from her comfort zone.
When not writing or reading, Jessa enjoys making memories with her awesome family and amazingly supportive friends, while secretly planning her next trip to New Orleans.
Jessa has won a few flash fiction contests and had a couple short stories published, but feels her greatest accomplishment is raising the coolest kid ever – a little girl with a Tim Burton obsession and a desire to save every animal she sees.
Jessa will always call Southern California home, where she lives with her husband Jon, their daughter Faith, Bronco the Great Dane and Lola the Chihuahua.
- Interview: Jessa Russo, YA Author, by The Madeleine Project (1/2/2013)
- Blog Tour How-To: Interview with Jessa Russo, by Sharon Bayliss (12/31/2012)
- Halloween Interview with EVER author, Jessa Russo!, by Gerilyn Marin (10/31/2012)
- Interview with Jessa Russo and a review of EVER (YA, Paranormal Romance), by “The Peasants Revolt!”, Felicia Wetzig (10/23/2012)
- Interview with YA author Jessa Russo!, by Dahlia Adler (10/22/2012)
- Blog Tour How-To: Interview with Jessa Russo, by Sharon Bayliss (10/10/2012)
- Interview with Author Jessa Russo, by Michelle (10/8/2012)
- Jessa Russo Interview!, by Feaky Snucker (8/2/2012)
- Interview with YA Author, Jessa Russo, by Tonya Kuper (7/13/2012)
Some girls lose their hearts to love. Some girls lose their minds. Seventeen year-old Ever Van Ruysdael could lose her soul.
Ever’s love life has been on hold for the past two years. She’s secretly in love with her best friend Frankie, and he’s completely oblivious. Of course, it doesn’t help that he’s dead, and waking up to his ghost every day has made moving on nearly impossible.
Frustrated, and desperate to move on, Ever finds herself falling for her hot new neighbor Toby. His relaxed confidence is irresistible, and not just Ever knows it. But falling for Toby comes with a price that throws Ever’s life into a whirlwind of chaos and drama.