What’s Freebie Friday? It’s a fun weekly event that we are hosting for our readers and fans, with free books, swag, and more.
If you love books, and enjoy winning free stuff – you’ll get a kick out of it.
Sounds like fun? There IS, however, one small catch…
You must show off your bookish know-how!
- Answer 3 of the 5 weekly questions to be entered into the drawing.
- Drawing will occur NEXT Friday, when a new set of questions are announced.
- Three winners will be selected and will receive identical prizes.
- The winners will be entered into the Final Showdown Challenge – see below.
Remember: You only get one try each week! Study up, and best of luck to you.
Final Showdown Challenge!
Winners of the eight quiz rounds are automatically entered in the Final Showdown Challenge.
This test of wits, knowledge, and cunning will pit the crème de la crème of quiz-masters against one another, for the ultimate prize…
A Custom-Rigged Kindle Fire
Wearing Official CQ Regalia
Loaded with our Full Catalogue of Titles!
The participants will be invited to complete the Final Showdown Challenge quiz – a task not to be taken lightly! All those who pass the test will be entered into the final drawing, which will take place on June 1, 2012.
Good luck, everyone!
- Void where prohibited.
- No purchase necessary. To enter without participating in the quiz, please send postcard with your name, address, email, and telephone number to the sponsor: Whampa, LLC, P.O. Box 2540, Dulles, VA. Postcard entries will be entered into the quiz challenge for the week during which it was postmarked.
- Each week’s giveaway starts at 12:00pm EST on a Friday, beginning with April 6, 2012 and ends at 12:00am EST on a subsequent Friday, through May 25, 2012.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries. For example, in a projection of 50 entries to a particular round, participants have odds of winning of 3 in 50.
- Three winners will be selected at random by enumerating each entry and generating a number at http://www.random.org between 1 and the total number of entries received. The entries whose numbers correspond to the three random numbers generated shall be declared the winner, and notified via the email address submitted with the quiz. (If a postcard entry, we will use the email address as listed).
- Digital book prizes will be delivered to the winner’s Kindle account.