The CFB Couch Marathon, or “Couchathon”, is the premiere couch napping event of the year.
Don’t miss out on your chance to be a participant in this exciting event.
Sign up for a full Couch Marathon (26.2 hours) or Half Couch Marathon (13.1 hours) and show off your napping prowess.
See how you compare with the area’s top couch nappers!
The marathon will start on the couch and end on the couch. (That’s pretty much why we call it a couch marathon.) The marathon begins at 10 AM sharp. A late start at 11 AM or 1 PM is available for marathoners who don’t expect to be awake that early in the day.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions without another shipment of catnip.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Couchathon.
- You must show photo ID or catnip to receive your marathon number and timing chip.
- State of the art Couch-Track timing tags will be attached to your couch to record participants’ times. Marathon numbers are required to participate.
When is the 2012 CFB Couch Marathon and when does registration open?
How much does it cost to register?
Is there a marathon capacity for the 2012 CFB Couchathon?
Do I need a qualifying time to enter the CFB Couchathon?
Awards for the marathon will be given to the top five overall finishers in each age group. The age-group awards are as follows:
- kittens (to 1 year)
- kid amateurs (1-2 years)
- mature nappers (3-5 years)
- senior snoozers (6-10 years)
- super sleepers (11+)
Finish Line Festival
At the conclusion of the Couchathon, join us for snacks, celebration, and a long nap on the couch.